Atlas of Human Anatomy has full-color, 222-page and features all of the award-winning anatomical illustrations from Vincent Perez in one book. This is a must have for medical students, health-care professionals, allied health-services professionals and anyone interested in his/her body.
• Detailed, labeled illustrations by Vincent Perez
• Color-coded chapters provide easy reference corresponding to the table of contents
• Comprehensive index, including a page-by-page reference for every anatomical feature
• Abbreviation key included for every chapter
• Multiple illustrations for 15 different human body systems